Log in

Sep. 25th, 2009 @ 02:43 pm Letters of Recommendations (Transfer). Please help!!
Entry Details
[User Picture Icon]
Date:September 26th, 2009 12:04 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
1. Personally, I just went to the same professors that I originally got my letters from and just asked them to address them to my new schools of choice and re-print it. :) They have no problem with it, at least mine didn't!

2. I guess that depends on how comfortable you are with your professor. I could make a joke out of it and ask him to just fix a few things, but if it's more of a formal relationship, you could leave it. If he signs his letters with his credentials, I'm sure that will be enough. Are the grammatical errors really severe?

3. I don't know anything about the COR, sorry. :/

4. I think that you should go for the PTK adviser route. PTK is very well-known, and it's a respected title to be an adviser to them.

I hope this helps at all!